Job opportunities or resumes may be submitted to the Chapter Administrator as an email or an attached Word document; no longer than 1 page in length. A job opportunity or resume will be posted on the web site for 90 days.
Posted January 17, 2018
Monogram Design Manager GE Appliances, a Haier company
· Showroom – based position (Norwalk, Connecticut)
· Demonstrate Monogram product line to potential clients
· Address designer and consumer inquiries on product selection
· Establish, manage and maintain relationships with architects, designers and consumers both in and outside of the showroom
· Schedule and lead individual and group training sessions on Monogram products
· Assist in developing marketing collateral and planning events for the showroom
· Host customer (Chef led) events during the day and up to 1-2 evenings per week
· Administrative tasks associated with the daily operation of the Design Center including maintenance & cleaning as needed, as well as, managing product literature needs
· Attend industry events as needed and hold organizational meetings in the showroom – NKBA/ASID/AIA/NARI/NAHB
· Work closely with the Designer Engagement Leader (DEL) to do CEU events in the showroom
· Shows leadership in achieving sales, margin and install goals
· Recommends solutions for customer service issues and coordinate resolution with appropriate sales support team member’s
· Manage and submit quarterly budget costs for demonstrations, CEU’s and Monogram events
· BA/BS degree from an accredited university or college
· Minimum of 3 years of Sales and Showroom experience
· Strong computer skills-Word, Excel, Power Point, ipad operation
· Analytics skills- data mining and research
· Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to manage client/customer relationships
· Must be willing and able to travel to GE sites and customers, as needed
· Must be able to work evenings (1-2) and occasional Saturdays, as required by business need
· GE Appliances Sales experience
· Appliance product knowledge
· Strong influencing skills with the Trade (designers/architects)
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Posted January 18, 2018
Full / Part time Intern Position
Start date February 2018 | Paid Internship | 20-40 hours per week
Compensation based on experience.
LEICHT is a brand internationally recognized for top quality kitchen design, and cabinetry, with showrooms in Westchester and Fairfield County. A LEICHT kitchen is 100% customizable offering more finishes, door styles, cabinet hardware options and lighting options than any other European manufacturer.
The Design Intern enhances the experience of our customers and drives sales, providing courteous and proactive support to customers by providing kitchen design assistance to guests and other members of the team.
Learn the LEICHT & NOBILIA product line and design program
Prepare thoughtful and creative design solutions for clients kitchen project while assisting other designers.
Partners with selling and sales support associates to provide superior customer service (i.e., assist customers, answer phones,).
Support designers with in-home / on-site measuring, installation.
Works on the sales floor serving guests as scheduled.
Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Job Qualification & Requirements
The Design Intern is a motivated, hard working self starter. The successful intern is interested in kitchen design, as well as working in a small business environment. Ability to comprehend technical information. Extreme drive and willingness to learn new information. Good project management, organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and presentation skills. Good interpersonal and communication skills required. Ability to work independently and in team situation.
Proficiency in commonly used computer tools such as Microsoft Outlook, Office Suite & AutoCAD
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Positive attitude, professional demeanor, and client-service oriented
Excellent communication skills
Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends
Please contact Ohad Berebi or Maria Medina for interview
Ohad Berebi | firstname.lastname@example.org | 914- 557-6592
Maria Medina | email@example.com | 904-534-3643