Job opportunities or resumes may be submitted to the Chapter Administrator as an email or an attached Word document; no longer than 1 page in length. A job opportunity or resume will be posted on the web site for 90 days.
Posted February 27, 2017
Kitchen and Bath Designer
We are proud to bring LEICHT, a brand internationally recognized for top quality, kitchen design, and cabinetry, to Westchester and Fairfield County. A LEICHT kitchen is 100% customizable and offers more finishes, door styles, cabinet hardware options and lighting options than any other European manufacturer. We are looking for a dynamic designer with high sales ability.
Kitchen designer is expected to develop residential kitchen layouts for clients by engaging customers through a design process that includes extensive product knowledge, design advice, accessibility, and seamless follow up. The candidate should possess the ability to present, sell, and understand kitchen design and finishes. Must pay close attention to customer’s needs and expectations.
We provide the Designer with training to use LEICHT exclusive desgin program then the Designer should be able to design other spaces with the LEICHT product such as (but not limited to) TV units and Bathroom vanities. They use their skills to determine a client's project goals, prepare final plans and create a timeline and budget. A Design and detail oriented kitchen designer must make sure the kitchen layouts are functional, convenient, up to building code and LEICHT standards
Ideally a Designer should be able to advise also on other interior design related factors such as appliances, sinks, faucets, lighting, flooring and backsplash for a complete customer experience.
- BS/BA in a design related field of study preferred
- Must have two to three years of experience in sales
- Proficiency in commonly used computer tools such as Microsoft Outlook, Office Suite & AutoCAD
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude, professional demeanor, and client-service oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Follow up regularly with leads in a professional manner
- Understand customer needs and problem solve, able to explain product features and benefits
- Provide updates to clients when needed
- Coordinate delivery and installation dates with clients
Position Type: Full-Time
Send your resume to Ohad@leichtwestchester.com